Hello guys! 🙂 As the TWD season is over as well as my posts about different chapters, I decided to make a a how-to post about watching TV on your computer for free. In this tutorial I’ll show 2 ways I’m watching live tv on my computer, so, CONTINUE! 🙂
First part is more than easy… I’m just going to share one site, which provides SPORT streams from all over the world just in your browser. Quality is not perfect most of the time and you get ads before watching, but, well, it’s for free…
- Just go HERE
- Select sport you wanna watch or press live if it’s already going
- Choose event
- The table opens – at the bottom you’ll see links to choose from.
- Sometimes links come only when the stream starts.
Another way of watching live tv is IPTV.
What is IPTV ?
Internet Protocol Television (IPTV) is a service that uses the internet to deliver TV services. In short, IPTV is transmitting audio and video over a computer network instead of cable, terrestrial or satellite. Internet Protocol Television (IPTV) is digital television delivered to your television through a high speed internet (broadband) connection.
How to watch IPTV?
- Download Cherry Player (recommended – you can also use VLC, but CP is more stable watching IPTV)
- Search in google for ‘iptv channel list’ or use sites that I’m using: option 1 or option 2 for channels. Choose latest posts for newest channel links.
- Go to Cherry Player, press CTRL+U and paste the link of a channel you wanna watch (for example http://hdlivetv.de:8000/live/Tomaso3/Tomaso3/13690.ts) and press ENTER.
- The only minus of IPTV is that links of channels are constantly changing – that’s why there is always new posts in those websites with links and older ones are not working. So when you wanna watch something, always go there before and check if there are a new post with new links.
- PROBLEM SOLVED: if you are watching channel and it stops after ~15seconds, put stream on a replay, it should help.
- If you don’t know which channel to look for when searching where to watch your favourite tv show, GO HERE for Tv guide.
Try it and comment how it goes! 🙂 Later on, I’m preparing another, harder way to watch everything you want. And remember that not channels will work, because some links expire quite fast. Good luck!